Personal Injury Attorney – The Barnes Firm Oakland, San Jose & San Francisco, CA
(800) 800-0000 Phone
Mirali Vazirinejad is an associate attorney at The Barnes Firm. Mirali’s passion and specialty is in the area of personal injury law and litigation. He is very passionate about helping his clients and prides himself on his determination to fight relentlessly for injured victims. Mirali is foreign-educated, and entered the legal profession in 2008, working as an In-House Counsel at Tehran Province Water & Wastewater Inc. He graduated from Golden Gate University School of Law, possesses a paralegal certificate from San Francisco State University with Honors, a master degree in International Law, and a bachelor degree in law from Tehran Azad University. Some of Mirali’s interests include traveling and learning about different cultures. He is also fluent in Farsi.
- L.L.M in U.S Legal Studies – Golden Gate University School of Law
- Paralegal Certificate – San Francisco State University
- Master Degree in International Law – Tehran Azad University School of Law
- Bachelor of Law – Mazandaran University School of Law
- Associate Attorney – The Barnes Firm, L.C.
- First Chair Paralegal – The Barnes Firm, L.C.
- Senior Litigation Paralegal – Scranton Law Firm
- Senior Litigation Paralegal – Law Offices of Tanya Gomerman
- Litigation Paralegal – Sedgwick LLP
- Legal Assistant – Wai and Connor
- In-House Counsel – Tehran Province Water & Wastewater Inc.
- California State Bar