Personal Injury Attorney- The Barnes Firm Los Angeles, CA
(800) 800-0000 Phone
Los Angeles, CA
I am the managing attorney for the Los Angeles office of The Barnes Firm, one of the largest personal injury law firms in the nation. The attorneys at The Barnes Firm have the knowledge, experience and the resources to achieve maximum results for every client. I am proud to be a part of the excellent team of trial attorneys at the Los Angeles office of The Barnes Firm.
I have represented injured persons since my admission to practice law in 1988 and have derived great satisfaction helping people in their time of need. I relish the opportunity to zealously represent my clients whose lives have been adversely affected by the carelessness of others.
I have prosecuted cases in California and New York against some of the country’s biggest companies and insurance carriers. I appreciate my role as my clients’ champion when they face a “David versus Goliath” confrontation in their personal injury claim.
I have found that success is dependent on 1) a focused, positive attitude, 2) disciplined preparation and 3) the relentless pursuit of the desired goal. I approach the practice of law with these principles in mind.
- Bachelor of Arts: 1982 Canisius College
- Juris Doctorate: 1987 McGeorge School of Law, Univ. of the Pacific
- Licensed to practice law in New York and California
- Trial Attorney – The Barnes Firm (2003 – Present). Among the results I have achieved for my clients include:
- $1.2 Million for man hurt in car accident
- $850,000 for a woman injured in a car accident
- $818,500 for a woman hurt in series of 3 car accidents
- $795,000 for a woman hurt in a car accident
- $764,500 for a man hurt in a car accident
- $750,000 for a woman hurt in a car accident
- $500,000 for a man hurt in a car accident
- $495,000 for a man hurt in a slip and fall
- $490,000 for a man hurt in a car accident
- $485,000 for a man injured in a trip and fall at a restaurant
- $475,000 for a man hurt in a car accident
- $400,000 for a man hurt in a car accident
- $350,000 for a woman injured by a municipal snow plow
- $335,000 for a woman hurt in a municipal bus accident
- $300,000 for a man injured in a fall from a ladder
- Trial Attorney – Hellerer, Cuomo & O’Connor (1999 – 2002)
- General Counsel – The Erie Group of Companies (1998)
- Trial Attorney – Law Offices of John A. Sheehan (1991 – 1997)
- Trial Attorney – Hoseit & Koelewyn (1990 – 1991)
- Trial Attorney – VanTassell & Fornasero (1988 – 1989)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- Youth Hockey Coach (1988-1997)
- I enjoy running and cycling and the outdoor activities of hunting, fishing, hiking and camping.