California Auto Accidents – Recover the Damages you Deserve with the Help of The Barnes Firm
Car accidents happen — even to the safest, most careful drivers on the road. If you’ve been seriously injured in a major car accident in California at the fault of another driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering.
As an accomplished personal injury group, The Barnes Firm has received numerous awards for their work in California courts. This success has helped our firm acquire some of the most accomplished and sought-after attorneys in the state. Consult with one of our Oakland hit and run accident lawyers today to learn more about the damages you could be entitled to.
The Barnes Firm is your go-to legal team when it comes to major and minor auto accidents in California, including (but not limited to) the following common cases:
- Head-on collision
- Multi-vehicle collision
The Barnes firm has a proven track record of success in recovering damages for victims of major and minor auto accidents in California. Our Los Angeles car accident attorneys work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
How We Can Help
The Barnes Firm will immediately launch a legal investigation into your case and the circumstances leading up to the crash. This investigation will build a strong case for you and your family by gathering evidence such as driving records, eye-witness statements, media reports, photos or video, and a complete analysis of the road conditions and potential infrastructure problems, which may have contributed to the auto accident.
Different Kinds of Car Accidents
Auto accidents can take a variety of forms that include the following:
- Road Rage. In cases of “road rage,” drivers use their vehicle as a weapon. Such drivers often face serious criminal charges.
- High Speed Crashes. Recent statistics have found that speeding was cited as a factor in 30 percent of all deadly auto accidents in the U.S., and that number is likely a conservative estimate.
- Texting And Driving. Most states, including California, have implemented bans on texting and driving. Ignoring these laws could cost drivers a hefty fine, but it still pales in comparison to the costs associated with major auto accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Thanks to public awareness campaigns over the past several decades, the number of alcohol-fueled crashes has decreased, but they still remain a serious problem across the country.
- Rollover Accidents. These are often extremely serious crashes, and a vehicle defect or poor road conditions can sometimes be factors. To prove there was a defect in your vehicle or the road, street, or highway that contributed to a rollover crash, you’ll need an experienced attorney.
Reach out to one of The Barnes Firm’s San Diego rear-end collision attorneys to learn more about the different kinds of car accidents.
Ready to lawyer up?
The Barnes Firm’s experienced and highly trained lawyers are experts in handling cases involving auto accidents. But don’t take it from us; we let our results speak for us.
If you’ve suffered traumatic injuries as a result of a major car accident in California, you must hold the responsible parties liable — let us help you. With the right legal representation, you could receive a large settlement as compensation for your pain and suffering. The sooner your act, the stronger your case will be.
Contact us today for a free, no-risk consultation with our accomplished legal team.