A serious car accident can be a very difficult and traumatic experience for a person of any age.
If you or a family member has been injured in a car crash, you will have many questions about what to do next. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide direction. Call The Barnes Firm now at 1-(800) 800-0000 to contact a Los Angeles car accident attorney.
The California Firm Fighting For You
The Barnes Firm has a team of experienced attorneys in several California locations. Our experienced and highly trained Oakland hit and run accident lawyers offer clients a way to obtain fair compensation after a car crash, and our lawyers have the courtroom skills and work ethic that gets results. As an accomplished personal injury group, The Barnes Firm has received numerous awards for their work in California courts. This success has helped our firm bring in some of the most accomplished and sought-after attorneys in the state. View actual case results.
How We Can Help
The San Diego rear-end collision attorneys at The Barnes Firm can immediately launch a legal investigation into a head-on collision, and the circumstances that contributed to the crash. This investigation will build a strong case for you and your family by gathering evidence such as driving records, eye-witness statements, media reports, photos or video, and a complete analysis of the road conditions and potential infrastructure problems, which may have contributed to the accident.
Different Kinds of Car Accidents
Auto accidents can take a variety of forms that include the following:
- Road Rage. In cases of “road rage,” drivers use their vehicle as a weapon. Such drivers often face serious criminal charges.
- High Speed Crashes. Recent statistics have found that speeding was cited as a factor in 30% of all deadly crashes in the U.S., and that number is likely a conservative estimate.
- Texting And Driving. Most states, including California, have implemented bans on texting and driving. Ignoring these laws could cost drivers a hefty fine, but it still pales in comparison to the costs associated with a serious car accident. More on texting and driving.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Thanks to public awareness campaigns over the past several decades, the number of alcohol-fueled crashes has decreased, but they still remain a serious problem across the country. More on drunk driving statistics.
- Rollover Accidents. These are often extremely serious crashes, and a vehicle defect or poor road conditions can sometimes be factors. To prove there was a defect in your vehicle, or the road, street or highway that contributed to a rollover crash, you’ll need an experienced attorney.
Contact us today for a free, no-risk consultation.