The Barnes Firm also works on claims that help families recover from disastrous oil spills, such as the one that impacted hard-working fisherman and families living near the Gulf of Mexico.
These claims may cover:
- LOSS OF INCOME (commercial fisherman, crabber, oyster lease owner, commercial shrimper and general commercial)
- LOSS OF INCOME (from rental property)
- PROPERTY DAMAGE (oil has actually damaged personal property or land)
- PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY (when documented with medical records)
An oil spill claim can also help families recover for financial losses, such as:
- Removal and Cleanup Costs
- Property Damage
- Subsistence Loss
- Net Lost Government Revenue
- Net Lost Profits/Earning Capacity
- Cost of Increased Public Services
- Natural Resource Damage
If you believe you could benefit from filing an oil spill claim, Contact Us now or give us a call to speak with an experienced oil spill attorney.
The Barnes Firm 1-(800) 800-0000