- September 19, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Buffalo Motorcyclist Killed in Collision
Buffalo, NY – A collision between a motorcycle and a car occurred on Sunday, September 18, 2022. The accident happened at the intersection of Grider Street and Northland Avenue around 2:45 p.m.
According to Buffalo police, the motorcyclist died at the scene. The accident is under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over 80,000 motorcycle accidents that occur each year in the United States. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Determination if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Determination if road signage is clear and up to code
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from businesses on this corner
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest personal injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
If you or a family member have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.