- July 20, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two-Year-Old Injured in Pedestrian Accident
Sacramento, CA – A two-year old girl was injured after being hit by a vehicle on Tuesday, July 19, 2022. The accident happened around 4 p.m. near Rio Linda Boulevard and Phillipi Way.
According to authorities, the child was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, over 50,000 children are injured in pedestrian accidents each year. In this accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm, has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents and have found some common causes include:
- Distracted Driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.