- October 24, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Pedestrians Injured After Being Hit By Drunk Driver
Buffalo, NY – Two pedestrians were hospitalized after being struck by a drunk driver on Sunday, October 23, 2022. The accident occurred on East Amherst Street.
According to reports, two male pedestrians were injured and transported to ECMC. The driver of the vehicles was arrested on charges of vehicular assault and driving while intoxicated.
Driving under the influence is one of the main causes of vehicle accidents in the United States. In this accident, the injured pedestrians should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding and leading up to the crash. This includes reviewing:
- How much alcohol was in the driver’s system
- Where the driver was drinking
- Police accident report
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Timing of traffic signals
- Accident history on this road
- Any history of driver with drugs or alcohol
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. While handling several of these cases, attorneys at The Barnes Firm have found common causes of pedestrian accidents usually include one or more of the following:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.