- October 3, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Injured in Dyker Heights Crash
Brooklyn, NY – Two people were injured after two vehicles collided on Sunday, October 2, 2022. The crash occurred around 12:20 p.m. at the intersection of 84th Street and 13th Avenue.
According to reports, a woman driving a Volkswagen Passat collided with a Toyota Sienna. Both drivers were transported to the hospital with injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from apartment buildings located on this intersection
When a car accident occurs, the victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.