- October 2, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Injured in 405 Freeway Crash
Los Angeles, CA – A collision involving three vehicles occurred on Sunday, October 2, 2022, on the 405 Freeway around 1:41 p.m.
According to police, two people were injured in the crash and taken to the hospital. California Highway Patrol is investigating the accident.
Unfortunately, over 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents in the United Sates. Anyone injured in a car accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident report
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Timing of traffic signals
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Accident history on the 405 Freeway
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.