- November 14, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Injured and Two Killed in Moreno Valley Collision
Moreno Valley, CA – Two people were injured, and two others were killed in a head-on collision on Sunday, November 13, 2022. The accident occurred around 9 p.m. at the intersection of Gilman Springs Road and Bridge Street.
According to California Highway Patrol, two vehicles were involved in the crash. Two victims were pronounced dead at the scene and two additional victims were injured and transported to the hospital. The crash us being investigated as a possible DUI.
Unfortunately, head-on collisions account for 10% of fatal car accidents each year. In this horrible accident, the injured victims and their families should have an independent legal investigation performed to preserve evidence. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.