- April 13, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Injured After Being Struck By SUV
Wyckoff, NJ – A 77-year-old and a 42-year-old were injured after an 87-year-old driving a 2010 Chevy SUV struck the pedestrians. The accident occurred at the intersection of Wyckoff Ave and Cedar Hill Ave around 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
Both pedestrians were taken to St. Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson with serious injuries.
Over 100,000 pedestrians are injured in accidents each year. Anyone injured in a pedestrian accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Timing of traffic signals
- Driving records
- Vehicle blind spots
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if the crosswalks are located and striped per code
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Inspection of the intersection
- Accident history on this street
- All eyewitness accounts of the accidents
- Any testing of driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
Our trusted and experienced pedestrian accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Intersection of Wyckoff Ave and Cedar Hill Ave