- April 26, 2022
- Barnes Admin
City of Industry, CA – A two-vehicle crash occurred around 3:15 a.m. on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. The crash occurred on Valley Boulevard and 7th Avenue in the City of Industry.
According to Los Angeles County Fire Department, two people were transported to USC Medical Center. The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Over three million people are injured in car accidents each year in the United States. In any car accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident reports
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from gas station or restaurant on this corner
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
While car accidents injuries vary from person to person, victims can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Valley Boulevard and 7th Avenue