- August 30, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Two Fatalities After Head-on Collision
Los Angeles, CA – A head-on collision occurred on August 30, 2022, at the intersection of Victory Boulevard and Mason Avenue.
According to reports, one car crossed into oncoming traffic and hit another car head-on. Both drivers were killed in the crash. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this devastating accident, the family of the victims should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Inspection of intersection
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.