- April 7, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Aromas, CA – A three vehicle crash on Highway 129 killed Rosalba Gonzalez, 57, of Gilroy. The crash happened around 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday April 6, 2022.
According to California Highway Patrol, Gonzalez was involved in a head-on collision with Henry Dalrymple, 28. He suffered critical injuries in the crash. A third vehicle driven by Armando Valencia, 54, was also involved in the crash. The investigation into this crash is ongoing.
More than 40,000 people die every year in car accidents in the United States. In this devastating accident, the victims and their families should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on the Highway
- Evaluation is highway signage is clear and up to code
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Any video evidence of the crash
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, we have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Highway 129