- August 12, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Brooklyn, NY – A car accident occurred on August 12, 2022, on Ocean Parkway and Avenue W. The crash happened around 12:45 p.m.
According to officials, three victims were injured in the crash and taken to nearby hospitals. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Over three million people are injured in car accidents each year in the United States. In this horrible accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Determination is road signage is clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
When another person’s negligence causes a car accident, the victim can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.