- May 19, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Three Hospitalized After Pasadena Crash
Pasadena, CA – A two car crash happened on Thursday, May 19, 2022, around 1:15 a.m. The crash occurred on East Washington Boulevard near Del Ray Avenue.
According to police, three people were transported to the hospital. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
On average, there are over 18,000 car crashes per day in the United States. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driving records
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on the road
- Inspection of roadway conditions
When another person’s negligence causes a car accident, the victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Improperly secured loads and equipment
At The Barnes Firm, we understand a car accident can be a life-changing event. Our trusted and experienced car accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in car accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – East Washington Boulevard near Del Ray Avenue