- November 29, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Three-car Crash Injures Three
Lynbrook, NY – A three-vehicle collision occurred on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, just after midnight. The accident occurred at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Peninsula Boulevard.
According to police, a BMW operated by a teenager collided with a Nissan Pathfinder, and then struck a pickup truck. The teenager was transported to the hospital where he later died. The driver and passenger of the pathfinder and the driver of the pickup truck were injured and transported to the hospital.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur each year in the United States. The victims injured in this accident should hire an independent legal team to evaluate all aspects surrounding the crash. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Timing of traffic signals
When a car accident occurs, the victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.