- May 31, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Teen Riding Skateboard Injured by Vehicle
Flemington, NJ – A 15-year-old boy was struck and injured by a vehicle on Tuesday, May 31, 2022, while riding a skateboard. The accident occurred around 2 a.m. at the intersection of Reaville Road and Route 202.
The teen was taken to the hospital by helicopter. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Distracted driving is one of the most common causes of pedestrian accidents. In any pedestrian accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Video from gas station, plaza, or restaurant on this corner
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Inspection of intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation if the crosswalks are located and striped per code
- All eyewitness account of the accidents
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
Our trusted and experienced pedestrian accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Reaville Road and Route 202