- November 21, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Six Hospitalized and One Dead After Winnetka Crash
Winnetka, CA – A crash involving three vehicles occurred on Saturday, November 19, 2022, just after 7:40 p.m. The accident occurred near the intersection of Roscoe Boulevard and Corbin Avenue.
According to reports, the crash involved two sedans and one SUV. One person was pronounced dead at the scene. Six additional were injured and taken to the hospital. The details surrounding the crash remain under investigation.
On average, there are over 200,000 car accidents that result in injury each year in California. In this accident, those injured, and their families should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of intersection
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.