- October 31, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Seven People Injured in Irvine Accident
Irvine, CA – A two vehicle collision occurred Sunday, October 30, 2022, at the intersection of Modjeska and Irvine Boulevard.
According to reports, seven people were injured in the collision and at least five were transported to the hospital. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
More than three million people are injured each year in car accidents. Anyone injured in a car accident should have their investigative team evaluate the crash and the circumstances surrounding it. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident report
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.