- August 7, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Sacramento Crash Leaves Two Dead and Two Injured
Sacramento, CA – A two-vehicle collision occurred on Sunday, August 7, 2022, near the intersection of Garden Highway and Northgate Boulevard. The accident occurred shortly before 1 a.m.
According to officials, two occupants of one vehicle were pronounced dead at the scene. The two occupants of the other vehicle were injured and taken to an area hospital. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Timing of traffic signals
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Video from businesses located on this intersection
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.