- August 3, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Sacramento, CA – A three-vehicle accident occurred on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, just before 5 p.m. near Northgate Boulevard and Sotano Drive.
According to police, four people were taken to the hospital after the crash. One woman was later pronounced dead. Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash.
Unfortunately, over 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents in the United Sates. Anyone injured in a car accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident report
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from gas station, salon, or restaurant on this corner
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if road signage is clear and up to code
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.