- October 6, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Rochester Pedestrian Killed After Being Struck by Two Vehicles
Rochester, NY – A pedestrian was killed after being struck by two vehicles on Brown Street on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
According to reports, the pedestrian was trying to cross at the 700 block of Brown Street when they were struck by two vehicles. The pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
A staggering 6,500+ pedestrian deaths occur every year. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the crash. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accidents
- Inspection of the roadway
- Determination if crosswalks are clear and up to code
- Evaluation of road signage
- Timing of traffic signals
- Accident history on this roadway
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Any video evidence of the crash
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
Our trusted and experienced pedestrian accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.