- April 27, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Los Angeles, CA – A pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at the intersection of Magnolia Boulevard and Woodman Avenue.
According to Los Angeles Fire and Police Department, the victim was pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Irresponsible drivers cause thousands of pedestrian accidents every year. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Video from apartment building or homes on this corner
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Inspection of intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Accident history at intersection
- Evaluation if the crosswalks are located and striped per code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Texting and driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Magnolia Boulevard and Woodman Avenue