- August 7, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Pedestrian Injured After Car Jumps Curb
Linden, NJ – An accident between a pedestrian and a vehicle occurred on Sunday, August 7, 2022, along St. Georges Avenue. The crash happened shortly before 12 p.m.
According to authorities, a car jumped the curb, struck a pedestrian, and then crashed into a furniture store. The pedestrian was transported to the hospital. The accident is under investigation.
Irresponsible drivers cause thousands of pedestrian accidents every year. Anyone involved in a pedestrian accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- Video from the furniture store
- Driver accident history
- Police accident reports
- Speed driver was traveling at the time of the crash
- Any testing of the driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of the driver with alcohol and drugs
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Recent maintenance history
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm, has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents and have found some common causes include:
- Distracted Driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. Our trusted team of attorneys is committed to getting our clients the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.