- May 11, 2022
- Barnes Admin
San Francisco, CA – A pedestrian was injured after being struck by a motorcycle on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, around 1:30 a.m. The crash occurred at Polk and Sutter Streets.
According to police, a 24-year-old motorcyclist on a 2015 black Honda CBR hit another vehicle and then crashed into the pedestrian on the sidewalk. The pedestrian was taken to the hospital. The motorcycle driver was taken into custody.
Irresponsible drivers cause thousands of pedestrian accidents every year. Anyone involved in a pedestrian accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driving records
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Video from apartment building and restaurants on this corner
- Inspection of intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Accident history at intersection
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
Our trusted and experienced pedestrian accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Polk and Sutter Streets