- April 6, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Santa Clarita, CA – A pedestrian was transported to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle around 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. The crash occurred on McBean Parkway near Granary Square in Valencia.
The investigation into this accident is ongoing.
Last year, over 70,000 pedestrians were injured in traffic crashes in the United States. Anyone hit by a vehicle should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident reports
- Timing of traffic signals
- Evaluation if crosswalks are located and striped per code
- Inspection of the intersection
- Video from credit union, bank, or home surveillance on this corner
- Accident history at this intersection
- All Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – McBean Parkway near Granary Square