- July 6, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Winnetka, CA – A two-vehicle crash occurred on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, near Parthenia Street and Winnetka Avenue. The crash happened around 9:15 a.m.
According to authorities, a 17-year-old boy died at the scene. Two others were injured in the crash. Los Angeles Police are investigating the cause of the crash.
Over three million people are injured in car accidents each year in the United States. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs or alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the collision
- Accident history at this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Any video evidence from homes or church on this corner
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
While car accidents injuries vary from person to person, victims can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Parthenia Street and Winnetka Avenue