- November 26, 2022
- Barnes Admin
One Killed and Two Injured in Rochester Car Collision
Rochester, NY – A three-car crash occurred on Saturday, November 26, 2022, in the 700 block of Brown Street. The accident happened just before 2:30 a.m.
According to reports, three vehicles were involved in the crash. One person was pronounced dead at the scene, and two others were transported to the hospital. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this devastating accident, the injured victims and their families should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this street
- Timing of traffic signals
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.