- June 6, 2022
- Barnes Admin
San Dimes, CA – One man was killed on Monday, June 6, 2022, after a SUV collided with a gasoline tanker. The crash happened around 3 a.m. on 10 Freeway at Via Verde Street.
The driver of the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, truck accidents account for over 500,000 motor vehicle accidents each year. It is critical for anyone injured in a tractor trailer crash to perform an independent legal investigation and preserve evidence. This includes reviewing:
- Driving records
- Video from the truck
- Driver overtime records
- Blind spots on the truck
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Route the truck was traveling
- Recent maintenance history
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Dispatcher notes regarding the trip
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Copy of company’s driver attentiveness system report
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for alcohol and drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
- Inspection of road conditions
- Accident history on roadway
- All eyewitness accounts of the crash
Truck Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in tractor-trailer accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Improperly secured loads and equipment
If you or a loved one has been injured in a tractor-trailer accident, contact an experienced truck accident attorneys at The Barnes Firm for a FREE consultation. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.