- April 5, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Henrietta, NY – One driver was hospitalized after two SUVs collided on Jefferson Road near Saginaw Drive on Monday, April 4, 2022, around 7:30 p.m. The westbound lane of Jefferson Road was closed after the crash.
According to the Monroe County Sherriff’s Office, the cause of the crash is under investigation.
Over three million people are injured in car accidents each year in the United States. In any car accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- All Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Video from the hotel, bank, or office building on this corner
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Timing of traffic signals
- Inspection of roadway conditions
While car accidents injuries vary from person to person, victims can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accident get the best result possible for and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Jefferson Road near Saginaw Drive