- July 25, 2022
- Barnes Admin
One Dead and Two Injured in Wilton Crash
Wilton, CA – A two-car crash was fatal for one person involved, and two others were injured on Sunday, July 24, 2022. The crash occurred on Dillard Road.
According to California Highway Patrol, a 2016 Toyota Corolla driven by 79-year-old Arla Gustafson, crossed into the eastbound lane and struck a Hyundai head-on. Gustafson was transported to the hospital where she later died from her injuries. The driver of the Hyundai and a 12-year-old passenger were also injured in the crash.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
When a car accident occurs, the victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.