- August 27, 2022
- Barnes Admin
One Dead and Four Hospitalized in Newark Crash
Newark, CA – A three-vehicle collision occurred on Saturday, August 27, 2022. The crash occurred around 2:30 a.m. on Cherry Street near Mowry Avenue.
According to Newark police, one person was killed in the collision and four others were transported to the hospital. It is suspected speeding and alcohol were factors in this accident.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Speed the driver was traveling at the time of the collision
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from office building on this corner
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.