- October 3, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Nine People Injured in I-8 Collision
San Diego, CA – A two vehicle crash occurred on Interstate 8, west of Lake Murray Boulevard, on Monday, October 3, 2022. The accident happened around 3:50 p.m.
According to reports, a blue Mazda struck a Nissan van carrying eight children and teenagers. The crash caused the van to overturn. The driver of the van and all eight passengers were injured and transported to the hospital. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are nearly 200,000 car accidents that result in injury in California every year. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on the interstate
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.