- July 26, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Union City, NJ – A collision involving four vehicles, including a commuter bus, occurred on Tuesday, July 26, 2022, around 6:45 a.m. The crash occurred on Route 495 by the Lincoln Tunnel.
According to reports, the bus was traveling east when it collided with three westbound vehicles. It is unclear how many people were injured in the crash.
On average, there are over 60,000 bus accidents each year. In this bus accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the crash. This includes reviewing:
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- The route the bus was traveling
- Recent maintenance history
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history on this roadway
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
Bus Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in bus accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
Our trusted and experienced bus accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in bus accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.