- August 25, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Sacramento, CA – A four-vehicle collision occurred on Thursday, August 25, 2022. The crash took place on Jackson Road around 5:45 p.m.
According to the Sacramento Metropolitan Dire District, five children and one adult were injured in the crash and transported to the hospital for treatment. California Highway Patrol is investigating the accident.
Over three million people are injured in car accidents each year in the United States. In any car accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Determination if pavement markings are clear and up to code
While car accidents injuries vary from person to person, victims can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.