- December 10, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Multiple Children Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle
North Hollywood, CA – Three children and one adult were struck near West Oxnard Street just before 6 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2022.
According to Los Angeles Fire Department, three children and one adult were injured and transported top the hospital. Authorities are investigating the cause of the incident.
Each year, over 50,000 children are injured in pedestrian accidents in the United States. In this accident, the family of the injured children should hire an investigative team to evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Evaluation if crosswalk is located and striped per code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible. While handling several of these cases, attorneys at The Barnes Firm have found common causes of pedestrian accidents usually include one or more of the following:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.