- June 16, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Los Angeles, CA – A multi-vehicle crash occurred on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, around 8:40 p.m. near the intersection of Winnetka Avenue and Lassen Street.
According to Los Angeles Fire Department, one person died at the scene and two others were rushed to the hospital with serious injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, over 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents in the United Sates. Anyone injured in a car accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident report
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video evidence from any homes on this corner
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorneys at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Winnetka Avenue and Lassen Street