- July 23, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Newark, NJ – A multi-vehicle collision, involving multiple cars and a tractor trailer, happened on Saturday, July 23, 2022, around 4:20 am. The crash occurred on Frelinghuysen Avenue between Thorne Street and Evergreen Avenue.
According to reports, two cars hit a parked tractor trailer and burst into flames. Four people were pronounced dead at the scene. One was critically injured in the crash and rushed to a nearby hospital. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this horrible accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Determination if speed played a role in this crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.