- November 15, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Multi-vehicle Accident Causes Injuries
Los Angeles, CA – A multi-vehicle collision occurred on Monday, November 14, 2022, around 6 a.m. The crash happened on the 110 Freeway.
According to California Highway Patrol, a vehicle hit a motorcycle, causing a chain reaction of 10 other vehicles to collide. Injuries were reported in the collision.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this horrible accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on the 110 Freeway
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.