- June 9, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Los Angeles, CA – A motorcyclist was killed in a two-vehicle collision on Thursday, June 9, 2022, just before 5:30 a.m. The crash occurred at the intersection of Third Street and Rampart Boulevard.
According to Los Angeles Police Department, the motorcycle rider was pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Over 12,000 motorcycle accidents occur each year in California. Most of these accidents can be traced back to inattentive drivers. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Video from the plaza at this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Evaluation if roads are striped clearly and up to code
- Inspection of road conditions and signage
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
If you or a family member have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Accident – Third Street and Rampart Boulevard