- September 4, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Anaheim, CA – An accident between a motorcycle and a semi-truck took place on Sunday, August 4, 2022. The crash happened on Highway 91 near the Lakeview Avenue offramp, around 4:30 p.m.
According to reports, the motorcyclist was killed in the crash. Details surrounding the crash are unclear.
Over 12,000 motorcycle accidents occur each year in California. Most of these accidents can be traced back to inattentive drivers. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on Highway 91
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if roads are striped clearly and up to code
- Inspection of road conditions and signage
- Driving records
- Video from the truck
- Driver overtime records
- Blind spots on the truck
- Route the truck was traveling
- Recent maintenance history
- Dispatcher notes regarding the trip
- Copy of company’s driver attentiveness system report
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest personal injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.