- May 27, 2022
- Barnes Admin
San Diego, CA – A Ford Mustang making a left turn struck and injured a motorcyclist on Friday, May 27, 2022. The collision occurred just before 3:45 p.m. in the 4400 block of Fanuel Street.
The 51-year-old motorcyclist suffered multiple fractures and was taken to the hospital. Police determined the Mustang violated the motorcyclist’s right of way.
Left-hand turns account for 40% of motorcycle accidents each year. Anyone involved in a motorcycle accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Blind spots on the vehicle
- Timing of traffic signals
- Police accident report
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation if road is striped per code
- Inspection of road conditions and signage
- Inspection of intersection
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – 4400 block of Fanuel Street