- March 31, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Hughson, CA – A 31-year-old motorcyclist suffered major injuries after colliding with an ice cream van around 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 30, 2022. According to Stanislaus County Sheriff Department, the crash occurred at the intersection of Tully Road and Narciso Way.
The driver of the motorcycle was taken to the hospital with major injuries. The 61-year-old driver of the ice cream van was also treated for minor injuries. The Sheriff Department’s Major Accident Investigation Team has opened an investigation into this accident.
Truck accidents are responsible for over 500,000 motor vehicle accidents each year. It is critical for anyone involved in a serious crash to perform an independent legal investigation and preserve evidence. This includes reviewing:
- Driving records
- Video from the truck
- Video from any home security footage on this corner
- Blind spots on the truck
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Recent maintenance history
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Determine if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for alcohol or drugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol and drugs
- Determine if road signage is clear and up to code
- All Eyewitness accounts of the crash
It is important to evaluate all vehicles involved in any truck accident to help determine causation and speed.
Truck Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in truck accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Improperly secured loads and equipment
At The Barnes Firm, we know a truck accident can be a life-changing event. Our trusted and experienced truck accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in truck accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Intersection of Tully Road and Narciso Way