- May 1, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Niagara Falls, NY – One person was taken to the hospital after a collision between a sedan and a motorcycle. The crash happened at the intersection of Niagara Falls Boulevard and 71st Street on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
The motorcycle driver, 20-year-old Westley Quintern, was transported to Erie County Medical Center where he died the next day.
Unfortunately, over 90,000 motorcyclists are injured in accidents each year in the United States. Anyone involved in a motorcycle accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Blind spots on the vehicle
- Video from pizza shop, nail salon, or gas station on this corner
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation if road is striped per code
- Inspection of road conditions and signage
- Inspection of intersection
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
At The Barnes Firm, several of our motorcycle accident attorneys ride themselves and understand first-hand how quickly a motorcycle accident can happen and how unexpected the injuries can be. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Niagara Falls Boulevard and 71st Street