- December 2, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Injuries Reported After West Covina Crash
West Covina, CA – A three-car collision occurred on Thursday, December 1, 2022, near the intersection of West Cameron Avenue and South Sunset Avenue.
According to police, the crash left multiple injured. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Unfortunately, there are over six million car accidents that occur across the United States each year. In this horrible accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history at this intersection
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- Video from apartment buildings and businesses located on this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.