- September 6, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Bakersfield, CA – A three-vehicle collision occurred on Monday, September 5, 2022, just after 7:30 p.m. The accident happened on Stine Road between Pacheco Road and District Boulevard.
According to authorities, it is believed speed was a factor in this collision. One person was transported to the hospital with major injuries.
Last year, speeding was a factor in 30% of all traffic fatalities. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Accident history on this road
- Video from businesses located on this road
When another person’s negligence causes a car accident, victims can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, our experienced and highly trained car accident attorneys have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.