- August 26, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Hamlin, NY – An accident between a Harley Davidson motorcycle and a Chevrolet Cobalt occurred at Hamlin Parma Town Line Road and Route 18. The crash happened Thursday, August 25, 2022, just before 6:45 p.m.
According to police, the Chevrolet hit the Harley Davidson in the intersection, injuring both the driver and passenger of the motorcycle. The driver of the Chevrolet was also injured in the crash. All three people injured were hospitalized. The Chevrolet driver was ticketed for failure to yield right of way.
Unfortunately, over 90,000 motorcyclists are injured in accidents each year in the United States. Anyone involved in a motorcycle accident should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Blind spots on the vehicle
- Any video evidence of the crash
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Police accident report
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history at this intersection
- Evaluation if road is striped per code
- Inspection of road conditions and signage
- Inspection of intersection
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest personal injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in motorcycle accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Alcohol or drug use
- Texting and driving
- Inexperienced driving
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.