- January 10, 2023
- Barnes Admin
Four Injured in South Los Angeles Crash
Los Angeles, CA – A collision involving a SUV and a Mercedes Benz sedan occurred on Monday, January 9, 2023, in the Broadway-Manchester area.
According to reports, the Mercedes Benz ran a red light at the intersection and collided with the SUV. The vehicles then crashed into a coin laundry business. Four people in the SUV, including a 13-year-old and an 18-month-old were transported to the hospital with critical injuries. The crash remains under investigation.
On average, there are over 200,000 car accidents that result in injury each year in California. In this accident, those injured, and their families should hire an investigative team to evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Video from the coin laundry business
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- Accident history at this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible. While handling various accident cases, our attorneys have gained experience that has helped them identify some of the most common causes of car accidents:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.