- February 11, 2023
- Barnes Admin
Five Injured After Plane Hits Shuttle Bus at LAX
Los Angeles, CA – Five people were injured after an American Airlines jet being towed from a gate to a parking lot collided with a passenger shuttle bus. The accident occurred on Friday, February 10, 2023.
According to reports, the plane was not full of passengers, but the bus was. Five people were injured and transported to the hospital. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Nearly 60,000 bus accidents occur each year across the United States. In this accident, those injured should hire an investigative team to evaluate all aspects surrounding the crash. This includes reviewing:
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- The route the bus was travelling
- The route the plane was travelling
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Video from the bus
- Police accident report
- Any testing of drivers for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of drivers with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history on this roadway
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
Bus Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in bus accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
Our trusted and experienced bus accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in bus accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.